Updated: Jun 9
The current situation that we are currently facing is truly challenging especially for many businesses. As we try to bring back a semblance of normalcy in our daily life, opening/ reopening businesses is finally being allowed. The struggle is real to keep employees and customers safe and healthy.
Here are important tools that you can use to follow the CDC guidelines in keeping your business safe.
1. FACE SHIELD. This is an important piece of personal protective equipment. You may use these several times and care includes cleaning it with soap and warm water after each use then apply sanitizer with a paper towel. Recommended to be used for up to seven days.
2. FLOOR GRAPHICS. These decals help promote social distancing. There are designs that are ready to be printed on removable adhesive vinyl. It has non-slip and scratch- resistant so they are safe and durable. You may apply them to wooden floors, tiles, carpets and more. Custom design is also available with free graphics design.
3. HEALTH AND HYGIENE DECALS. Now more than ever, we have the responsibility to constantly remind our employees regarding safe hygiene practices and other health tips. Easy to install by simply peeling and sticking to an indoor or outdoor surface. You may remove them when they’re no longer needed.
4. APPAREL. Shirts/ Sweatshirts are effective way to communicate your message. These designs are ready to protect your employees and customers.
6. PULL UP BANNERS. This is a good tool to remind good hygiene practices or social distancing rules. Each pull up banner is pre-assembled in a premium retractable base and comes with a portable carrier bag.
7. PROTECTIVE SHIELDS. This is also known as sneeze guards and used by many businesses to protect their employees. This may be used as barrier against viruses and bacteria.
8. VINYL BANNERS. This may be used to promote social distancing and good hygiene practices. You may order them with or without grommets in different sizes.
9. SOCIAL DISTANCING SIGNAGE. Communicate health and safety measures that your business is observing with these signages printed on coroplast. These are waterproof and strong enough to endure both indoor and outdoor use. They can be ordered with H-stakes or grommets for easier use.