Updated: May 29, 2020
Marketing is an essential part of your business. In fact, it is the core that would define your success or failure. Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, remember that you are still simply speaking to a single human being at a given time. How you use various tools to market your business is therefore very crucial. Your brand is a story unfolding across all customers touch points.
Here are some of the marketing materials that I have curated to help you communicate to your potential customers.
1. FLYERS. Flyers are cheap but still the most effective way of fast advertising and reaching your targeted customers. Since it can be widely distributed, it is a great platform to advertise your business to a certain database but also to explicit geographically distributed customers.
2. BANNERS. The big graphics on banners give you the advantage of portraying your products that easily connects to your potential customers. It is a fast way of telling the story of your business. At the same time, putting your banners in specific location would help to establish your brand and logo and in time associating it with your business.
3. BROCHURES. A bit more expensive than flyers but brochures give you a bigger chance of communicating to your customers the products and services that you offer. Wide expanse distribution of brochures can also increase the visibility of your business. This is also perfect for trade shows and networking opportunities.
4. BUSINESS CARDS. This is not just for the purpose of easily giving your contact information to potential customers but also to help you establish your brand which makes your business more easily identifiable. Your company logo and advertising slogan reinforces your brand with anyone who looks at your card.
5. DOOR HANGERS. Door hangers give your ensured visibility and helps you easily communicates with your potential customers. The cost of thousands of door hangers is still only a fraction of what you would pay for a print or online advertisement.
6. TABLE TENTS. This is the best way to gain good exposure if placed on the right spot. People might get interested with your business if used properly. It also gives extra publicity so you can tell people what it is that your business offers.
7. YARD SIGNS. Yard signs are affordable and low maintenance way to advertise your brand 24/7. Using the right text and graphics, it is guaranteed to win your customers and increase the profitability of your business.
8. WINDOW GRAPHICS. Window graphics provide the freedom to display who you are, what you sell and current promotions, providing word-of-mouth advertising about your company within your community.